Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stiga Metro Table Tennis Best

I play tennis for about 15 years ago and now this table is very good, especially for the price. The picture seems quite high quality, plays well and has good bounce. The surface is very smooth, if not skip strange.

The table is also very easy to put together, is really a fast game. I was after reading some reviews for some other table tennis is concerned that this would not be so easy to assemble as announced, but I could get in just 15 minutes from me. He also had even less time if I could help someone (I was so excited to put together, I do not like) to wait at help. I recommend using, but you are very strong, because the table is quite heavy.

Furthermore, it is very easy to fold save the table. I was afraid that the folded table is too high and could hit my ceiling, but it folds in reality is quite low, and worked shorter than me (I'm 5'9 "). The wheels roll well, so it is easy to move the table if necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! best table tennis table

    ReplyDelete